Today's my birthday apparently. I'm so thankful that I've been given this opportunity to live until this point and so happy for all the birthday wishes from my family and friends, once again thank you.
First of all, I'm not the kind of person that make my birthday a big deal, it's literally just like any other day for me. There's no party, cake or anything, for this blog post I just want to reflect at my life on the past 17 years. So many things have changed, and I hope it's for the better.
So, here's 17 things I've learned at 17. Sit back and enjoy!
1. People are equal.
2. Try to live the life you have imagined.
3. Stand up for yourself is a main thing you need to do.
4. Be grateful, there are so many people out there that are less fortunate than you.
5. Finding your passion might be hard, but after you found it, it's the best feeling ever.
6. High school cheesy romance is not on your dictionary.
7. Internet friends are real friends.
8. The craziest thing that happened in your life might be unpredictable.
9. Feeling full of emotions, write. It will make you feel better.
10. Sometimes leaving technology behind is important to catch up on your loved ones.
11. Life will gets better, eventually. Bad grades isn't the end of your life.
12. A little change could make a huge difference in this world.
13. Always get things planned, public speaking isn't as scary as it sounds.
14. Art is beautiful, and could be captured in so many different ways.
15. Say 'Yes' more. But it's okay to say 'No" sometimes.
16. It's okay to give yourself a break, once or twice after your hardwork.
17. Life doesn't wait. Act now, you won't regret it.
sign out for now,